Friday, June 5, 2009

37 Weeks... Now the waiting begins!

Now it is just a waiting game! 37 weeks marks me being full term! I can honestly say I wasn't ready a few weeks ago.. but nights of waking up with contractions and not being able to sit down without feet pushing on my ribs, it's time for her to be here! Don't get me wrong, I want her to come when she is ready but... I am READY! I thought that since I am so ready it is time to evict this little girl! Her room is almost finished! I will post pics as soon as I can find the cord for the camera! So now we wait.. well I will clean- nesting has set in...
NOTICE OF EVICTION

Dear Tennant,

This is your first notice for eviction. Please vacate the premises as early as today:
June 5, 2009 but no later than June 26, 2009. The reason(s) you are being evicted are as follows:

-Destruction of property
-Late night disruptions to the tenant upstairs
-Remodeling and gutting of the living space
-Unapproved remodeling created plumbing leaks
-Damage to the siding in the front of the living space
-Unapproved enlarging of the backyard

These are just of the few things that you have done to violate the original contract.

Please make sure to clean and remove all personal belongs before the date listed above. If you have not vacated the premises by the date listed above serious measures will be taken to make you vacate.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment