Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


R.E. watching over his baby



One of Paige's Christmas presents from her Grandpa Ted and Grandma Ann! (High chair)


Trying to figure out the sippy cup!


Christmas Eve!


Getting in the crawling stance


:)


Happy little lady!



We went to the doctor at the beginning of the week... Paige weighed 17lbs and 1/2oz and was 25 3/4" long!!! SO.... she is in the 75% for weight and 50% for height! Right on track- and her doctor said we could start cheerio's!!


Now how do I get this in my mouth??


Our Christmas tree! (Ignore the icky walls- Jeff is getting rid of Paige and I for the next 2 weeks and he will be doing all of the main floor- flooring. As well as fixing all of the plaster walls where he ever so lovely brick half wall was (behind the tree), and painting a beautiful bright white so then I can paint later when I make up my mind! Good bye yellow trial paint, I never liked you anyway!

Christmas Morning! With some of Paige's loot!

Gifts from Grandpa Jon and Grandma Paula! This is about the time when she looked around and started screaming.. I think she was so over stimulated!!


After months of waiting Jeff could finially dress Paige is something he wanted!!! And she finally fits in them! Now Jeff and Paige can match in their Carhartt bibs!!


Oh my little lady :)

This Christmas was one to remember, even though Paige won't! But we will with our new video camera!! Jeff and I realized that we won't have very many Christmas mornings like this that start at 7am, with a shower and breakfast.. Paigey opened up some of her presents before she started to melt down- so I put her down for a nap and in an hour or so she was ready to play!! It was a great lazy day! And Thank you to all of our family for the wonderful gifts and cards :)

Well, goodbye to 2009, hello 2010!! I am both happy and sad to see 2009 go, but all and all it was a pretty good year! Jeff and I will remember 2009 as the year we welcomed Paige into our lives, and became a family. We have watched Paige grow and enjoyed her many milestones. 2010 will be a fun year, Paige should be crawling, walking, and starting to talk!! Not to mention we are 1/2 way there to her 1st birthday! Jeff and I will be married for 3 years (the end of June after Paige's birthday). There are so many good things to look forward to for this New Year! Although we all went to bed at our usual 10pm on New Year's Eve, we woke up the next morning bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7am to a happy baby!
Love to all
J, L & P

No comments:

Post a Comment