Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring is here?

Hello to family and friends!

It has been a busy couple of months at the Wente home! Jeff is working like crazy on his first MAJOR remodel project, Paige is busy pulling herself up on things, and I have been trying to keep it all together :)

I will post pictures soon (I promise!)

I am currently going through the past 9 months of pictures and sorting and finally putting them on CD's for safe keeping. Spring cleaning at the Wente house is in full bloom! Jeff and I have been packing up all of the baby things that Paige no longer uses, it has been fun going through clothes from when Paige was a newborn! Next... the garage- gulp! We have already had a couple of spring snow storms, so no outdoor work yet.. We are hoping soon!

Paige had her 9 month dorctor's visit, she is a healthy little peanut. She weighed 18lbs 15oz, and she is 27 3/8"! I can't believe it! It has been 9 months and Paige is now crawling, pulling herself up to a standing position (we had do lower her crib). She said her first word- mama :) and from there it has turned into dada! Paige just figured out how to wave and give high fives! I am working on blowing kisses- Paige just laughs. We can't believe her first birthday is sneaking up on us!

Love to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment